Used to shorten a dead players ban time
- Construct rune using 9 obisdian, 4 netherrack, 1 chest, and 1 conduit as shown in figures. Orientation does not matter. Light the netherrack.
- Name a piece of paper to match the target player's username. Place the named piece of paper in the chest. Multiple player names may be placed in the chest together.
- Right click the conduit with a diamond. The diamond will be consumed. In exchange, an hour will be removed from a target player's ban.
- A valid "target" is any death-banned player. It is ineffective to target players banned by moderation.
- If no valid target is found in the chest, the netherrack pillars will burn out. Using this mechanic, you can safely determine when a player's ban has been lifted.
- If multiple valid targets are listed in the chest, players will be targetted in the order they appear in the chest.
More runes to come soon! In the works are:
- Immutability rune, to create grief-free zones
- Pocketing rune, to establish gateways to addressed pocket dimensions. Useful for storage and fast-travel
- Proximity rune, to alert players of intruders. Will have optional Discord integration!
- Jamming rune, to disrupt other runes. Will have a several-hours long charge up time, to allow defending players to prepare.
- Destruction rune, to rapidly break large patches of blocks. Useful for terraforming, but too expensive for mining.
And if you have an idea for another rune, pitch to us in the Discord #feedback channel.